At various times I have also worked as a Film Director, Animation Director, Executive Producer and Lecturer.
Director & Head of Studio: Ratbag Games Pty Ltd
IKON 3D Animated Trailer DVD/ Playstation 2:
IKON was a narrative driven and highly cinematic PS2 title for Sony and RockStar Games where game play and cinematic narrative blended seamlessly to create a game "blockbuster".
Director: Brilliant Digital Entertainment
- SUPERMAN: THE MENACE OF METALLO
- THE SUNKEN TREASURE, POPEYE - THE RESCUE
- POPEYE - THE QUEST FOR THE WOOLLY MAMMOTH
- All Multipath 3D Animated Movies – CD-ROM
Through Brilliant Interactive Ideas, (BDE’s Sydney studio), I script edited and directed four one hour multi-path, real-time 3D animated action movies for CD-Rom. I supervised script development, interactive design, directed voice recording (New York and LA), actor’s motion capture (Motion Analysis), supervised all camera coverage and animation passes, (Max, Character Studio), facial animation (Max/SCuD), editing, sound and music. Each title was a feature length production and required extensive flow charting.
Executive Producer: Garner McLennan Films
- LANDCARE (Informational video)
- AEMS (Corporate Video)
- PEN COMPUTER (Interactive corporate presentation)
Freelance Video Director
- ARNHEM'S GROEN NATUURLIJK, (Nature Documentary, The Netherlands)
- THE JOHN TURK STORY (Corporate video, Wildfire)
- THE WAY OF THE FUTURE (Corporate video, Wildfire)
- ASSET MANAGEMENT (Corporate video, JH Productions)
Freelance Film Director
Directed TV Commercials for:
Mercedes Benz, Gautier Cognac, Mateus Wines, Hennesey Cognac, 7-Eleven, J&Johnson, Sunsilk, Remy Martin, Dilmah, Lend Lease, Victorian Railways, Nissan, Illawarra Country, Tourist Authority of Thailand, Artes, Erindale Shopping Centre, Courier Mail, Suncorp Building Society, Singapore Government, NRMA Insurance.